MongoDB ODBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDeliver full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to users.
SQL access made easy.
Light up features in BI clients by connecting to your MongoDB data in a powerful, effective way to access, analyze and report. Being the market’s premier solution, Simba’s ODBC connector allows to you to make quick analytic insights and to leverage back end data source high performance calculation capabilities for your favorite BI client. Since MongoDB is schema-less, a powerful mechanism within the SQL Connector allows users to define schemas on the fly for use by the ODBC 3.52 driver.
MongoDB supports “standalone” or single-instance operations and production MongoDB deployments that are distributed by default. MongoDB users combine replica sets and sharded clusters to provide high levels redundancy for large data sets transparently for applications. Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) passes down filters and aggregations to provide high-performance access to MongoDB. Any traditional, SQL-based BI or analytics tool can easily connect and quickly deliver performance, broad compatibility and ensures full functionality for users analyzing and reporting on Big Data.
- Only direct, universal ODBC 3.52 data access solution for MongoDB database systems that works
- Complies with the latest ODBC 3.52 data standard
- Adds important functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support
- Powerful SQL Connector allows users to define schemas on the fly on schema-less data
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, SAP Crystal Reports, Tableau and more
- Adds SQL-92 capabilities to MongoDB
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Leverages MongoDB’s native filtering and aggregation capabilities
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.52 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows, RedHat, SUSE, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Mac OS X platforms
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Supports dynamic schema generation via intelligent data sampling
- Connects via MongoDB’s native API
- Supports on-premise and cloud environments