MongoDB ODBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDeliver full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to users.
SQL access made easy.
Light up features in BI clients by connecting to your MongoDB data in a powerful, effective way to access, analyze, and report. Simba’s ODBC connector allows to you to make quick analytic insights and to leverage back end data source high performance calculation capabilities for your favorite BI client. Since MongoDB is schema-less, a powerful mechanism within the SQL Connector allows users to define schemas on the fly for use by the ODBC 3.8 driver, providing a powerful SQL window to MongoDB data.
MongoDB supports “standalone” or single-instance operations and production MongoDB deployments that are distributed by default. MongoDB users combine replica sets and sharded clusters to provide high levels of redundancy for large data sets transparently for applications. Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) passes down filters and aggregations to provide high-performance access to MongoDB. Any traditional, SQL-based BI or analytics tool can easily connect and quickly deliver performance and broad compatibility, and ensure full functionality for users analyzing and reporting on Big Data.
- SQL Interface for MongoDB Data
- Supports the latest MongoDB 2.6
- Only direct, universal ODBC 3.8 data access solution for MongoDB database systems
- Complies with the latest ODBC 3.8 data standard
- Adds important functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support
- Powerful SQL Connector allows users to define schemas on the fly on schema-less data
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, SAP Crystal Reports, Tableau and more
- Adds SQL-92 capabilities to MongoDB
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Leverages MongoDB’s native filtering and aggregation capabilities
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Improved UI for the Schema Editor and the Windows driver
- Optimized joins between virtual tables
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports MongoDB 2.6
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows, RedHat, SUSE, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Mac OS X platforms
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Supports dynamic schema generation via intelligent data sampling
- Connects via MongoDB’s native API
- Supports on-premise and cloud environments