Now you can use Presto with your favourite analytic tools. Presto, a powerful distributed in-memory query engine, provides a common SQL Engine for accessing data where it lives whether it be Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, MySQL and more. With Simba’s Presto ODBC and JDBC Drivers with SQL Connector, analytic applications capable of utilizing ODBC and JDBC to connect to data sources can connect to Presto and take advantage of a modern query and execution engine designed to support the SQL those applications depend on.
- Use SQL to access data via Presto from analytic applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SAP Cloud for Analytics, QlikView, Tableau and more
- Transparently query data from multiple sources without the need for costly ETL processes
- Supports both community edition and Teradata distributions of Presto.
- Presto JDBC Driver Supports Presto Server versions 0.160 and earlier, and Teradata Presto Server versions 0.157-t and earlier
- Unicode enabled 32- and 64-bit ODBC 3.8 compliant drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Supports Kerberos Authentication
- Leverages Presto’s native filtering and aggregation capabilities
- Simple per-host licensing (server or desktop). The license cost is the same for any number of installed processors or cores (virtual or physical).
- Departmental, enterprise and worldwide licensing available on request.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Complies with JDBC 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 specifications
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms
- Presto ODBC Driver Install Guide | Windows
- Presto ODBC Driver Quickstart Guide
- Presto ODBC Driver Install Guide | Mac
- Presto JDBC Driver Install Guide
- Presto ODBC Driver Install Guide | Linux