The Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers offer direct, industry-standard SQL-92 access to data stored in a Redshift data warehouse.
Simba ODBC and JDBC drivers for Redshift deliver seamless connectivity and enable powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction. Using the Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics. The Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers are built on the SimbaEngine SDK platform, the industry-leading dev environment for ODBC and JDBC driver development.
The Simba ODBC driver for Redshift complies with the latest ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance, cloud computing environments. The Simba JDBC driver for Redshift includes support for JDBC 4.0 and 4.1.
- The Simba ODBC driver for Redshift complies with the latest ODBC 3.80 data standard, including support for asynchronous execution
- Performance far-outpaces open-source alternatives
- Easy setup
- The Simba JDBC driver for Redshift supports JDBC 4.0 and 4.1
- Seamless connection between ODBC/JDBC compliant BI tools and your data in Amazon Redshift
- Configurable Query Processing Modes: Single Row, Bulk Fetch, Concurrent Queries, and Entire Results Set
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Encrypted communication with Amazon Redshift over SSL
- Mapping between common data types in Amazon Redshift and ANSI SQL data types
- Supports TCP keepalives to prevent connections from timing out
- Flexible driver level logging and ODBC tracing
- ODBC 3.80 Support
- Unicode Support
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Supported on Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, or 2012 R2
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, Debian 7
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10