Today’s data-driven economy demands more speed and agility than ever before. Companies must be able to change direction, specialize, amplify, contextualize — and without traditional latencies. In our age of automation, all these efforts require timely access to the right data!
Whether for digitizing a back-office process, integrating sales and marketing data, or automating a complex front-office workflow, data connectivity is the fuel for optimizing business.
In this Hot Tech Techopedia Webinar , our Jeff Bayntun joins DM Radio Host and Bloor Group CEO, Eric Kavanagh to offer perspective on why a new approach is necessary in today’s modern data landscape. Jeff explains why a ground-breaking data access platform is essential for the next generation of information architecture.
- Data access complications in a world of fragmented data
- Massive growth in applications and data sources for business decision-making
- Why enterprises need centralized data connectivity management
- Demonstration of single- and multiple-application connectivity use cases
- How to simplify connectivity management with Magnitude Gateway
Access more of our Simba on-demand webinars and videos here.