As promised in our most recent webinar “Connect SAP Lumira to MongoDB Data with the Data Extension API“, we are providing Simba MongoDB Extension for Lumira for you to download. This extension provides native access to MongoDB from SAP Lumira via the Simba MongoDB ODBC Driver, allowing you to analyze your data in MongoDB using the power of SAP Lumira. Installation Instructions:
- Ensure SAP Lumira is closed.
- Navigate to the install directory for SAP Lumira, typically this is C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop
- Create a new folder called daextensions.
- Create a new folder within the new daextensions folder called Simba.
- Copy the “Simba MongoDB.exe” file to the new Simba folder. At this point, the “Simba MongoDB.exe” file should be within the folder located at C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop\daextensions\Simba.
- Navigate back to C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop
- Open the SAPLumira.ini file.
- Add the following lines to the bottom of the .ini file: -Dhilo.externalds.folder=C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop\daextensions -Dactivate.externaldatasource.ds=true
- Restart SAP Lumira, when acquiring data choose External Datasource and choose the Simba MongoDB option to start the connection process.