Software may be eating the world, but only if it has access to accurate and timely data!
Today’s innovators appreciate the critical importance of fueling their applications with the right information at the right time. But it’s no easy feat to access enterprise data stored in a myriad of SaaS applications across the growing combination of on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments.
Connecting to many disparate systems in many places demands an entirely new approach to managing data access.
In this episode of The Briefing Room, our own Nadia Dobrianskaia joins veteran Analyst William McKnight to explain why data access must go beyond the traditional point-to-point architectures of yesteryear.
Nadia demonstrates how our new Magnitude Gateway Embedded 1.1 is changing the game for software providers. She’ll explain how a single tool with an array of connectors allows companies to solve data challenges at scale, thus enabling the next generation of purpose-built applications.
- Simba’s world class partner network
- Contrasting single and multiple connectivity use cases
- Improving access and speed of adoption for any data source – SQL, NoSQL, Big Data and Cloud
- How Magnitude Gateway delivers unified data access and simplifies connectivity management
- A review of universal drivers and intelligent adapters
Access more of our Simba on-demand webinars and videos here.