We call it frictionless connectivity that streamlines the customer experience to drive rapid adoption of your BI/Analytics tool. Here are the top 5 reasons you should OEM data drivers instead of build them:
- Core competency – Don’t let your team waste their precious time figuring out how to connect to the myriad of data sources that exist. Instead, they can focus on product development for your core competency – Analytics – and you can leverage our expertise for connectivity issues.
- Proven technology – We validate our drivers in your environment through certified, hosted testing. Be confident that we’ll make any data available to your BI/Analytics application and also, make your application’s data available to anyone else.
- Cost – Eliminate the upfront cost (time and resources) of developing drivers needed today, but also avoid the massive cost and effort to maintain drivers and keep them up-to-date with the changing data landscape including APIs of SaaS applications, updated releases of BigData and NoSQL sources, etc.
- Time to market – Improve your product’s revenue opportunities by getting to market quicker than your competition – and by offering far more data sources to connect to!
- Trusted partnership – we are not just another technology vendor. We get to know your business and work with you to ensure 100% alignment with your needs. We consider you a valued partner and you will benefit from our deep data expertise and unparalleled responsiveness and service that is superior to other vendors. Some of the industry’s most recognized analytics vendors trust us as their go-to partner for data drivers including Microsoft, Qlik and Tableau. Shouldn’t you too?
Trusted by market leaders
Contact us for more information
We value privacy and will never share your information.