Simba’s Cassandra ODBC and JDBC Drivers offer direct, universal ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.0 and 4.1 data access to Cassandra data stores via Cassandra’s native API, with no extraction. And the Simba Technologies Apache Cassandra ODBC Driver is the first to extend Cassandra data access to the Mac platform.
SQL for NoSQL: The Simba Technologies Cassandra ODBC and JDBC Drivers enable direct SQL query translation to the Cassandra Query Language (CQL), offering users unparalleled performance at scale. The built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) passes down filters and aggregations to provide high-performance access to Cassandra.
Simba’s ODBC and JDBC connectors allow to you to make quick analytic insights and to leverage back end data source high performance calculation capabilities for your favorite BI client.
The Apache Cassandra database is the right choice when you need scalability without compromising performance. Cassandra’s support for replicating across multiple data centers provides lower latency and higher availability for users. Complying with the latest ODBC 3.8 data standard, the driver adds important functionality such as asynchronous execution.
- Mac Support – Lets Mac users connect directly to Cassandra data clusters.
- First ODBC 3.8-compliant Cassandra driver; takes advantage of features in the latest
- ODBC 3.8 standard, including asynchronous execution.
- JDBC Driver compliant with the latest JDBC 4.0, 4.1 & 4.2 specification
- Enables SQL queries on NoSQL Cassandra data.
- Cassandra 2.0 through 3.0 Compatibility – Leverages the faster performance and improved security of Cassandra V3.0.
- CQL Pass-through Capability – Delivers native CQL3 or CQL2 data access to clustered Cassandra data, enabling users to create queries in CQL or SQL.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries.
- Supports dynamic schema generation via intelligent data sampling.
- ODBC 3.8-compliant, offers asynchronous execution
- JDBC Driver compliant with the latest JDBC 4.0, 4.1 & 4.2 specifications
- Direct SQL query translation to Cassandra Query Language (CQL)
- Available for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Cassandra 2.0 through 3.0-compatible
- Native CQL3 or CQL2 data access to clustered Cassandra data
- Powerful SQL Connector allows users to define schemas on the fly on schema-less data
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, and more
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Enterprise support
- Blacklist and Whitelist support
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Support for Java 1.8
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Supports dynamic schema generation via intelligent data sampling
- Connects via Cassandra’s native API
- Supports SMALLINT, TINYINT, TIME, and DATE data types
- Cassandra ODBC Driver Install Guide | Win
- Cassandra ODBC Driver Install Guide | Mac
- Cassandra ODBC Driver Install Guide | Linux
- Cassandra ODBC Driver Quickstart
- Cassandra JDBC Driver Install Guide
- ODBC Troubleshooting: How to Enable ODBC Tracing