Magnitude's Simba ODBC and JDBC drivers for Concur enable standard SQL-92 access directly to data, without extraction, via Concur’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to Concur users. Access Concur via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your expense reporting.
The Simba Concur ODBC & JDBC Drivers enables Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Concur. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms. The JDBC driver for Concur includes support for JDBC 4.2.
Concur stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Concur ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Concur data to an ODBC-compatible format, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Concur v3.0 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92