The Magnitude's Simba DocumentDB ODBC Driver with SQL Connector is simply the best ways to connect your BI application of choice to your DocumentDB data. The Simba DocumentDB ODBC Driver gives you relational access to your NoSQL data, so you can leverage existing SQL expertise to query NoSQL data. Simba’s ODBC driver for DocumentDB can also virtualize your data, which ensures that your traditional BI tools work effectively—even with unstructured data.
The Simba Azure DocumentDB ODBC Driver enables direct SQL query translation to the data stored in DocumentDB, offering users unparalleled performance at scale. The built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature passes down filters and aggregations to provide high-performance access to DocumentDB.
Simba’s ODBC connectors allow to you to make quick analytic insights and to leverage back-end data source high performance calculation capabilities for your favorite BI client.
The Simba Azure DocumentDB ODBC Driver enables Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Microsoft Azure DocumentDB. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high- performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Access Azure DocumentDB data via SQL from analytic applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau and more
- Unicode enabled 32- and 64-bit ODBC 3.8 compliant driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Automatic schema generation and normalization of arrays as virtual tables
- Updated Schema Editor allows for new and improved re-normalization workflows such as data preview and array flattening
- Supports all Azure DocumentDB data types and converts data between Azure DocumentDB data types and SQL data types.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS