Magnitude's Simba ODBC driver for Eloqua enables standard SQL-92 access directly to Marketing Cloud Eloqua data, without extraction, via Eloqua’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to Eloqua users. Access Eloqua via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Simba Oracle Eloqua ODBC Driver provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from an Eloqua data source. Eloqua stores data in structures (files and buckets) which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Eloqua ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Eloqua data to an ODBC-compatible forma. High-performance data access is achieved through Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature, which ensures that filter and aggregation workflows are passed directly to Eloqua rather than being processed within a client application or intermediary system.
The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platform.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Supports Eloqua v2 API version.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92