Magnitude’s Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Facebook to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Facebook. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC driver complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The drivers add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Facebook stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC & JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC Drivers use schema tables to map the Facebook data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Excel for ODBC & SQuirreL SQL, DB visualiser for JDBC
- Supports Facebook Graph API and Marketing API v3.1
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Driver compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards.
- Driver compiles with ODBC 3.8 data standards.
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value privacy and will never share your information.