Magnitude’s Simba Hubspot ODBC & JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live marketing data from Hubspot to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Hubspot ODBC and JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Hubspot. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Hubspot stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Hubspot ODBC and JDBC Drivers use schema tables to map the HubSpot data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Complies with the JDBC 4.2 data standard.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92