Magnitude’s Simba Jira ODBC & JDBC Drivers provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Jira to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice in Real Time.
The Simba Jira ODBC & JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Jira. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards and add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Jira stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Jira ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Jira data to an ODBC-compatible format, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Jira v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth1 and Basic authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
Get Jira ODBC & JDBC Drivers with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value privacy and will never share your information.