Magnitude's Simba ODBC and JDBC driver for LinkedIn enables standard SQL-92 access directly to LinkedIn data, without extraction, via LinkedIn’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Enable full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to LinkedIn users, access LinkedIn via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
LinkedIn stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba LinkedIn ODBC and JDBC Drivers uses schema tables to map the LinkedIn data to a format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports LinkedIn V2.0 API
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Driver compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards.
Get LinkedIn ODBC & JDBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.