Magnitude’s Simba Marketo ODBC and JDBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Marketo to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Marketo ODBC and JDBC Driver enables Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Marketo. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC driver complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The driver adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Marketo stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Marketo ODBC and JDBC Drivers use schema tables to map the Marketo data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Marketo v1 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92