Magnitude’s Simba MySQL ODBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity to MySQL Databases for your BI & Analytics tool of choice.
The Simba MySQL ODBC Driver delivers seamless connectivity and enables powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in MySQL data stores. Using the Simba MySQL ODBC Driver, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Support both the MySQL text and binary protocol with greater speed than open source alternative
- Easy Setup
- Windows trust store support for SSL certificates
- Multiplatform support for Windows,Mac and major Linux distributions.
- Supports multiple authentication schemes including native, SHA-256 and Windows single signon
- Encrypted connection support using SSL TLS version 1.0 1.1 and 1.2. Supports both one way and two way SSL connection
- Driver logging and ODBC tracing
- Support configurable Cache size so the user can set the number of rows of results to fetch.
- Supports client side prepare statement.
- Supports compressed network communication between server with ZLib.
- ODBC 3.8 support
- Support 32 and 64 bit platform
- Unicode (utf-8) support
- Support for iODBC3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Supported platforms: CENTOS 5 , 6 , 7 OSX 10_9 10_10 10_11, Redhat 6, 7, SLES 11,12
Get MySQL ODBC Driver with SQL Connector
Powerful MySQL AccessDownload Now 30 Days Free Trial