Magnitude’s Simba Oracle ODBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity to Oracle Databases for your BI & Analytics tool of choice.
The Magnitude’s Simba Oracle ODBC Driver delivers seamless connectivity and enable powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in Oracle data stores. Using the Simba Oracle ODBC Driver, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The driver complies with the ODBC data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Offers direct SQL BI connectivity to SQL Server data via the ODBC API, with no extraction needed.
- Complies with the latest ODBC 3.80 data standard, which includes support for asynchronous execution.
- Supports Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Automatic mapping between common Oracle data types and ANSI SQL data types.
- Supports encrypted communication with Oracle DB over SSL.
- Flexible driver level logging and ODBC tracing.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications.
- ODBC Driver compliant with the latest ODBC 3.8 specification.
- Supports Unicode.
- Supported on Windows 7, 8, or 10, Windows Server 2008 or later.
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12.
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.2.12 or later.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11.
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value privacy and will never share your information.