Magnitude’s Simba PayPal ODBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from PayPal to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba PayPal ODBC Driver enables Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in PayPal. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
PayPal stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba PayPal ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the PayPal data to an ODBC-compatible format, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Supports Paypal v1 API version.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92