Magnitude Gateway and Magnitude’s Simba PayPal ODBC & JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from PayPal to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
Magnitude Gateway Paypal Adapter
The Magnitude Gateway Paypal Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Paypal data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Magnitude Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Paypal data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Paypal using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
Paypal ODBC & JDBC Standard Drivers
The Simba PayPal ODBC & JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in PayPal. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC driver complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The driver adds adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
PayPal stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC & JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba PayPal ODBC & JDBC Drivers use schema tables to map the Paypal data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Paypal v1 API version.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- PayPal ODBC Driver User Guide
- PayPal ODBC & JDBC Driver Reference Guide
- PayPal JDBC Driver User Guide