The Magnitude's Simba Phoenix ODBC Driver provides direct access to any ODBC application like Excel, PowerBI, Tableau and more to HBase via Apache Phoenix in real-time with familiar SQL interface.
Magnitude’s Simba Phoenix ODBC driver enables you to use familiar business intelligence tools to run analysis on big datasets and allows you to use a standard interface with a Phoenix data store, while improving performance by using double-buffering during SELECT operations.
Phoenix does not natively support catalogs. However, the Simba Phoenix ODBC Driver implements catalog support by providing a synthetic catalog with the name PHOENIX#. The Simba Phoenix ODBC Driver also implements schema support for tables that do not belong to a schema by providing a synthetic schema with the name PHOENIX#.
- Direct BI Tool connectivity to data without extraction
- Universal ODBC 3.8 data access solution for Phoenix database
- Supports Data Manipulation Languages (DML) statements such as INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE
- Supports two-way mapping between Phoenix types and many common SQL data types
- Use SQL to access data via Apache Phoenix from analytic applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SAP Cloud for Analytics, QlikView, Tableau and more
- Unicode enabled 32- and 64-bit ODBC 3.8 compliant drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Supports Kerberos authentication and SSL
- Support connecting to Phoenix running as a Azure HDInsight service
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms
- Support for hint syntax
- Use Windows Trust Store to verify connection
Get Phoenix ODBC Driver with SQL Connector
Enable users to access, analyze and report on their Phoenix data with the SQL-based tool of their choice.Download Now 30 Days Free Trial