Magnitude’s Simba PostgreSQL ODBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity to PostgreSQL Databases for your BI & Analytics tool of choice.
The Simba PostgreSQL ODBC Driver delivers seamless connectivity and enables powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in PostgreSQL data stores. Using the Simba PostgreSQL ODBC Driver, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The Simba PostgreSQL ODBC Driver provides different query processing modes that you can configure to modify how the driver runs queries and retrieves results into memory. The driver complies with the ODBC data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Seamless connection between ODBC/JDBC compliant BI tools and your data
- Configurable Query Processing Modes: Single Row, Bulk Fetch, Concurrent Queries, and Entire Results Set
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Encrypted communication with PostgreSQL over SSL
- Mapping between common data types in PostgreSQL and ANSI SQL data types
- Supports TCP keepalives to prevent connections from timing out
- Flexible driver level logging and ODBC tracing
- Supports PostgreSQL 11
- ODBC 3.80 Support
- Unicode Support
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Supported on Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, or 2012 R2
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, Debian 7
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Support for Mac OS X 10.14
- PostgreSQL ODBC Driver Install Guide | Win
- PostgreSQL ODBC Driver Install Guide | Mac
- PostgreSQL ODBC Driver Install Guide | Linux
- PostgreSQL ODBC Quickstart
Get PostgreSQL ODBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.