Magnitude Gateway and Magnitude’s Simba QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC Drivers provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Quickbooks to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
Magnitude Gateway Quickbooks Adapter
Improve user experience and simplify ODBC & JDBC connectivity to multiple data sources through Magnitude Gateway
Magnitude Gateway QuickBooks Adapter
The Magnitude Gateway QuickBooks Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on QuickBooks data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Magnitude Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns QuickBooks data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to QuickBooks using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC Standard Drivers
The Simba QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in QuickBooks Online. The drivers complies with the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards and add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
QuickBooks stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba QuickBooks ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the QuickBooks data to an ODBC-compatible format.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports QuickBooks v3 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth1 and OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Quickbooks ODBC Driver Install Guide | Windows
- Quickbooks ODBC and JDBC Driver Reference Guide
- Quickbooks JDBC Driver Install Guide
Magnitude Gateway User Guides
- Magnitude Gateway QuickBooks Adapter Reference Guide
- Magnitude Gateway Install Guide
- Magnitude Gateway User Guide
Get QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC Drivers with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.