The Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers offer direct, industry-standard SQL-92 access to data stored in a Redshift data warehouse.
Simba ODBC and JDBC drivers for Redshift deliver seamless connectivity and enable powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction. Using the Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics. The Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers are built on the SimbaEngine SDK platform, the industry-leading dev environment for ODBC and JDBC driver development.
The Simba ODBC driver for Redshift complies with the latest ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance, cloud computing environments. The Simba JDBC driver for Redshift includes support for JDBC 4.0 and 4.1.
- The Simba ODBC driver for Redshift complies with the latest ODBC 3.80 data standard, including support for asynchronous execution
- Performance far-outpaces open-source alternatives
- Easy setup
- The Simba JDBC driver for Redshift supports JDBC 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
- Seamless connection between ODBC/JDBC compliant BI tools and your data in Amazon Redshift
- Configurable Query Processing Modes: Single Row, Bulk Fetch, Concurrent Queries, and Entire Results Set
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Encrypted communication with Amazon Redshift over SSL
- Mapping between common data types in Amazon Redshift and ANSI SQL data types
- Supports TCP keepalives to prevent connections from timing out
- Flexible driver level logging and ODBC tracing
- ODBC 3.80 Support
- JDBC 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 Support
- Unicode Support
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Supported on Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, or 2012 R2
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, Debian 7
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Support for Mac OS X 10.14
- Support for Amazon Redshift Spectrum
- Support Amazon EC2 instance profile
- Amazon Redshift ODBC Install Guide | Windows
- Amazon Redshift ODBC Install Guide | Mac
- Amazon Redshift ODBC Install Guide | Linux
- Amazon Redshift ODBC Quickstart Guide
- Amazon Redshift JDBC Install Guide
- ODBC Troubleshooting: How to Enable ODBC Tracing
Get Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers with SQL Connector
The performance of Redshift with the analytic power of your BI tool of choice, all powered by the Simba Amazon Redshift ODBC and JDBC Drivers.Download Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.