Deliver scalability, full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to Oracle Responsys users. Access Oracle Responsys via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
Oracle Responsys stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Responsys ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Responsys data to an ODBC-compatible format.
The Oracle Responsys ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.8 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platform.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Supports Oracle Responsys Marketing Cloud Service version v1.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports Windows platform.
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
Get Oracle Responsys ODBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.