Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and live analytic capabilities to users. Built upon the SimbaEngine SDK framework, the Simba Salesforce Adapter for SAP Data Services powers comprehensive analytics and reporting by leveraging Simba’s experience and knowledge working with Salesforce.com.
The Simba Salesforce Adapter for SAP Data Services delivers the full functionality of SAP DS and SQL, while passing down supported operations to Salesforce for increased performance thanks to Simba’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature. This CQE pass-down allows the adapter and Salesforce to collaborate dynamically on the execution of SQL queries, eliminating redundant processing and passing on performance gains to users.
- Connects via Salesforce’s native web services API
- Direct connectivity to data without extraction
- Provides full table and query metadata
- Enables faster performance by doing more processing where your data is, in Salesforce.
- Uses the DS adapter API which allows for bulk processing making it faster and reducing Salesforce API calls compared to ODBC.
- Pass down Performance Optimization for Projection, Filters, Joins
- Support for Salesforce Bulk API: Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete
- Improved metadata browsing performance
- Improved subscription/checkpointing support for Changed Data Capture
- Improved user interface descriptions
- Improved error messages
- Improved Autocorrect Loads (upserts) with External ID fields
- Improved binary data support
- Improved handling of partial field mapping into target tables.
- Support for Salesforce API 44
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, or 2012 R2 (64-bit AMD/Intel); SUSE Linux SLES 11 (64-bit AMD/Intel); SUSE RedHat EL 5 or 6 (64-bit AMD/Intel); IBM AIX 6.1 or 7.1 (POWER); Solaris 10 or 11 (SPARC).
- REST and Bulk API, the driver uses the REST API and Bulk API for data retrieval
Get Salesforce Adapter for SAP® Data Services
Connect to your Salesforce data from SAP® Data Services.Download Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.