Magnitude’s Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from ServiceNow to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
Magnitude Gateway ServiceNow Adapter
Improve user experience and simplify ODBC & JDBC connectivity to multiple data sources through Magnitude Gateway
Magnitude Gateway ServiceNow Adapter
The Magnitude Gateway ServiceNow Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on ServiceNow data. Complying with both the ODBC 4.0 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Magnitude Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns ServiceNow data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to ServiceNow using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
The Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics reporting on data that is stored in ServiceNow. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 4.0 and the JDBC driver complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The driver adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
The Simba ServiceNow ODBC Driver provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from a ServiceNow data source. ServiceNow stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC drivers use schema tables to map the ServiceNow data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 4.0
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports ServiceNow v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 and Basic authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 4.0 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- ServiceNow ODBC Driver Install Guide
- ServiceNow ODBC Driver Reference Guide
- ServiceNow JDBC Driver Install Guide
- ServiceNow JDBC Driver Reference Guide
Magnitude Gateway User Guides
- Magnitude Gateway ServiceNow Adapter Reference Guide
- Magnitude Gateway SurveyMonkey Adapter User Guide | Windows
- Magnitude Gateway Install Guide | Windows
- Magnitude Gateway User Guide | Windows
Get ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC Drivers with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value privacy and will never share your information.