Magnitude’s Simba ServiceNow ODBC amd JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from ServiceNow to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics reporting on data that is stored in ServiceNow. The ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC driver complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The driver adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
The Simba ServiceNow ODBC Driver provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from a ServiceNow data source. ServiceNow stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC drivers use schema tables to map the ServiceNow data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports ServiceNow v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 and Basic authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.