Magnitude’s Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC Drivers provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Shopify to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC Drivers enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Shopify. The Shopify ODBC driver complies with the ODBC 4.0 and the Shopify JDBC Driver complies with the JDBC 4.2 data standards. The driver adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Shopify stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC Drivers use schema tables to map the Shopify data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 4.0
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Shopify API version 2019-04
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Shopify ODBC Driver Install Guide | Windows
- Shopify ODBC Driver Reference Guide
- Shopify JDBC Driver Install Guide
- Shopify JDBC Driver Reference Guide
Get Shopify ODBC and JDBC Driver with SQL ConnectorDownload Now 20 Days Free Trial
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or email@example.com
We value privacy and will never share your information.