Magnitude’s Simba ODBC Driver for Square provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Square to your analytic tool of choice. Gain access to Square transactions, items, subscriptions through a Simba ODBC driver.
The Simba Square ODBC Driver provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from a Square data source. The driver complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64- bit support for high- performance computing environments on all platforms.
Square stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Square ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Square data to an ODBC- compatible format.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Supports Square v1 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92