Magnitude Gateway and Magnitude’s Simba ODBC and JDBC Drivers for Square provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Square to your analytic tool of choice. Gain access to Square transactions, items, subscriptions through Magnitude Gateway or Simba ODBC and JDBC drivers.
Magnitude Gateway Eloqua Adapter
Improve user experience and simplify ODBC & JDBC connectivity to multiple data sources through Magnitude Gateway
Magnitude Gateway Square Adapter
The Magnitude Gateway Square Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Square data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Magnitude Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Square data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Square using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
Square ODBC & JDBC Standard Drivers
The Simba Square ODBC and JDBC Drivers provide stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from a Square data source. The driver ODBC complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and the JDBC driver complies with JDBC 4.2. The drivers add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64- bit support for high- performance computing environments on all platforms.
Square stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Square ODBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Square data to an ODBC- compatible format.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Square v1 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Square ODBC Driver Install Guide
- Square ODBC & JDBC Driver Reference Guide
- Square JDBC Driver Install Guide