Magnitude’s Simba Teradata ODBC Driver provides a high-performance connectivity to Teradata Databases for your analytic tool of choice.
The Magnitude’s Simba Teradata ODBC Driver delivers seamless connectivity and enable powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in Teradata Database. Using the Simba Teradata ODBC Driver, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The driver complies with the ODBC data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Supports a wide range of Teradata authentication mechanisms such as Teradata 2, Kerberos and LDAP
- Supports all Teradata data types such as XML, JSON or NUMBER, and converts data between Teradata data types and SQL data types
- Supports specifying the character set for the session
- Provides data encryption capabilities
- Provides UTF-8 pass through functionality
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports Kerberos 5
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, Solaris, Z/OS
- Supports ANSI SQL-92