Magnitude's Simba ODBC and JDBC driver for Youtube Analytics enables standard SQL-92 access directly to Youtube Analytics data, without extraction, via Youtube Analytics’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to Youtube Analytics users. Access Youtube Analytics via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Simba ODBC and JDBC Driver for Youtube Analytics provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify, and delete objects from Youtube Analytis data source. Youtube Analytics stores data in structures (files and buckets) which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Youtube Analytics ODBC and JDBC Driver uses schema tables to map the Youtube Analytics data to an ODBC-compatible and JDBC-compatible forma. High-performance data access is achieved through Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature, which ensures that filter and aggregation workflows are passed directly to Youtube Analytics rather than being processed within a client application or intermediary system.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports Creation of Views with different combination of Dimensions and Metrics
- Supports Youtube Analytics v2
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Driver compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards.
Questions? Ready to Buy?
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
Evaluation and Sales Support If you are evaluating our drivers or our SimbaEngine X SDK, our Sales Engineers would be happy to assist you. If you are ready to buy or you require licensing information, please complete the form provided, or contact us by email or phone: +1-604-633-0008 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value privacy and will never share your information.