- Any Data – Provides data access to SQL-enabled, NO SQL or Proprietary data sources such as Big Data, Relational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses all in an enterprise grade solution.
- Anywhere – Whether you need to access your data on a Mobile device, laptop or desktop, our flexible solutions support Client or Client/Server or Private/Public cloud architectures
- Any time – Connect in real time to Excel, Tableau or any reporting and analytics platforms on your desktop or in the cloud via Industry Standard data access protocols.
- Do it yourself – Designed for ISV’s or Internet Enterprise customers to be able to quickly and effectively create the connections needed to access all your important data.
- Built it in 5 Days – Enables flexible, robust enterprise grade solutions at a fraction of the cost of traditional development efforts…or use our OEM program and we can build it for you.
- Expert in a Box – Leverage Simba’s years of experience and millions of test done on drivers built using our SDK by leading Data customers globally
Get the SimbaEngine SDK
And build your custom
JDBC Driver in only 5 days
We provide you with our complete SimbaEngine SDK Evaluation Software and a dedicated support team to assist you throughout the evaluation effort at no cost. Download a 30-day evaluation of SimbaEngine SDK
Free Evaluation License &
Dedicated Support Team
SimbaEngine SDK supports the latest data standard advancements to ensure the utmost interoperability with JDBC standard-based products in the marketplace.
Simba is the recognized world leader in standards-based data access products and solutions. Our expertise is the result of a substantial knowledge base and skillset that has been acquired by our team over many years.
Quick and Easy JDBC Driver Development for Industry-Standard, High Performance Data Connectivity
SimbaEngine’s JDBC SDK supports a wide variety of implementations to meet your project and system requirements. The SimbaEngine JDBC toolkit includes all the components you need to deploy your JDBC driver as a single-tier, two-tier, or three-tier standards-based solution in as little as a few days. Key JDBC Features The SimbaEngine JDBC toolkit provides you with a complete set of components to quickly, easily and cost-effectively implement a full-featured JDBC driver. Following the JDBC toolkit’s comprehensive documentation, you can choose to add an array of pre-defined functionality to easily deploy a fully-optimzed JDBC driver ideally suited to your data connectivity requirements. SimbaEngine JDBC SDK supports the latest data standard advancements to ensure the utmost interoperability with JDBC standard-based products in the marketplace.
- Fully Java Development Environment – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK fully supports a native Java development environment. Choose to implement your JDBC driver in the environment that best suits you.
- JDBC 3.0 and 4.0 Support – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK supports the JDBC 3.0 and JDBC 4.0 specifications, as well as custom metadata and attributes for greater flexibility.
- JDBC Type 3 and Type 4 Support – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK can be used to develop both pure Java Type 3 or Type 4 data drivers.
- 32- and 64-bit Support – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK natively supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, including Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Mac OS. In addition, 32-bit and 64-bit platforms will interoperate across the client/server connection.
- Unicode Support – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK provides Unicode support for character sets of all international languages. This allows your customers to access their data in virtually any language, resulting in the widest interoperability. Unicode capable JDBC drivers also improve performance and remove the restrictions inherent in Unicode and ANSI mapping.
- Collaborative Query Execution – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK’s innovative Collaborative Query Execution allows your data store to execute the parts of the query for which it is designed and dynamically leave the rest of the query to be executed by Simba SQL Engine. Because Simba SQL Engine does not redundantly execute the same parts of the query as your data store, your SimbaEngine JDBC SDK data driver delivers the full performance of your data store.
- Support for SQL and Non-SQL Data Stores – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK supports both SQL-enabled and non-SQL data stores. Non-SQL data stores can use Simba’s SQL Engine to provide SQL processing.
- Pass-Down Processing – Table filters, joins and aggregations can be passed down to your data store for execution if your data store is optimized for those functions.
- Stored Procedures – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK supports Stored Procedures.
- Scalar Functions – Support is provided for over 60 scalar and aggregate functions.
- Maintainability & Extensibility – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK uses the object-oriented paradigm, allowing you to extend features, as well as upgrade to newer versions with ease and predictability.
- Data Driver Samples/Template – SimbaEngine JDBC SDK’s Quickstart and Ultralight Driver Templates are specially designed to provide you with sample code and sample data from which you can quickly build your custom JDBC driver.
- Full Localization Support – All messages from the SDK and specific to the JDBC driver can be localized.
Get the SimbaEngine SDK
And build your custom JDBC Driver in only 5 days