This article lists the files that need to be redistributed for a 32-bit ODBC driver on Windows built using C++.
For a 32-bit ODBC driver built using C++, the following files need to be included:
– The appropriate run-time redistributables, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/ms235299.aspx
– Your native driver DLL
– Any dependencies of your driver
If you are building as server, then you will also need the following 32-bit files:
Note that for some files, the 32- and 64-bit versions have the same name so you should ensure that you use the 32-bit versions of these files.
You will also need the following error messages files:
– SQLEngineMessages.xml (Only if you are using the SQLEngine with your driver)
– ServerMessages.xml (Only if you are building as a server)
– CSCommonMessages.xml (Only if you are building as a server)
Note that you should include the appropriate error message locales for your driver.