This article lists the files that need to be redistributed for a JDBC driver.
JDBC is platform and bitness agnostic, so the same files will be deployed in all scenarios.
The following files need to be included:
– One of the SimbaJDBC JAR files
– SimbaJDBC3.JAR for a JDBC 3.0 driver
– SimbaJDBC4.JAR for a JDBC 4.0 driver
– SimbaJDBCHybrid.JAR for a hybrid 3/4 driver
– Any of the relevant Language Package JAR files for the appropriate locales for your driver
– Your JDBC driver JAR
– Any dependencies for your JDBC driver JAR
Note that you may combine the Simba JAR files with your driver JAR file to produce a single redistributable JAR file