This article lists the files that need to be redistributed for a 32-bit ODBC driver on Windows built using Java.
Although Java is platform and bitness agnostic, the bridge from the native Simba ODBC layer is not. This means that separate files need to be deployed depending on the bitness of the driver.
For a 32-bit ODBC driver built using Java, the following files need to be included:
– The appropriate run-time redistributables, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/ms235299.aspx
– Your native JNIDSI based driver DLL
– Your driver JAR
– The SimbaJavaDSI.jar unless you have incorporated it into your driver JAR
– Any of the relevant Language Package JAR files for the appropriate locales for your driver
If you are building as server, then you will also need the following 32-bit files:
Note that for some files, the 32- and 64-bit versions have the same name so you should ensure that you use the 32-bit versions of these files.
You will also need the following error messages files:
– SQLEngineMessages.xml (Only if you are using the SQLEngine with your driver)
– ServerMessages.xml (Only if you are building as a server)
– CSCommonMessages.xml (Only if you are building as a server)
Note that you should include the appropriate error message locales for your driver.