How will you connect to relational and NoSQL databases, big data sources such as Hadoop, and SaaS and cloud sources like Salesforce, Google BigQuery or Amazon Athena? How will you remain up to date? Prepare for future needs?
Engage with Simba’s managed services for a flexible, high-touch approach that offloads the burden and abstracts away the complexity of data connectivity.
Integration & Testing ServicesStreamline delivery of robust connectivity to the broadest possible range of data sources:
- Development services place Simba experts directly into your development, quality and release cycles.
- Automated testing can be expanded by enhancing your existing test suites or building custom ones.
- Certification services verify compatibility with specific versions of data sources and regulatory frameworks.
Lower the burden on internal developers to support new OSs and frameworks like Kerberos
SDK-Licensed Development & Testing Managed ServicesOutsource driver development and testing entirely or augment your team.
- Driver development across standards and languages using the same SDK that Simba engineers use internally.
- Increased product focus helps teams innovate freely while Simba does the heavy lifting on drivers.
- Faster time to market leverages the SDK and Simba expertise to flatten the learning curve.
Ensure driver quality and transparent compatibility with popular tools like PowerBI and Tableau
Driver Customization Managed ServicesMake it easier and more cost-effective to meet specialized data-connectivity requirements.
- Specialized expertise from Simba that most teams lack in-house ensures top-quality data driver functionality.
- Unique requirements can enhance functionality and security with existing Simba drivers.
- License and branding flexibility enable transparent redistribution compared to open-source drivers.
Easily extend driver capabilities to support advanced enterprise services and platforms
Engineering ServicesEnlist Simba to help build or maintain connectors for any data source:
- Simplicity and cost savings build on existing custom drivers without recoding or porting.
- Transparent maintenance for customer-developed drivers lets your developers focus on your product.
- Multiple standards include ODBC, JDBC, OLEDB and ADO.NET, as well as multi-dimensional drivers (MDX).
Develop your IP or open-source code — without license costs, fully integrated into your internal processes
for more information
Request more information on how our managed services can speed time to market and reduce your cost of ownership for delivering applications with proven connectivity to a multitude of data sources.
We'll get back to you within the next business day.
We value privacy and will never share your information.